14 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I am pleased to report that, although I'm still not feeling up to par, this has been a MUCH better week than the last few! :) I am still not gaining weight (but I bet you won't believe me by this weeks belly pic! haha) and still in a lot of pain, but I'm finding ways to cope. To be honest, I guess I've kind of just reached to point of acceptance. I'm not going to feel like "me" for a while, and that's okay. Meeting our little bundle this summer will make it all worth it! 



How far along: 14 weeks
Gender Prediction: Totally gave birth to a beautiful little boy in a dream last night! He had a full head of dark hair and was soooo cute! :)
Weight gain: Staying steady at a pound under my pre-baby weight. 
Maternity clothes: I'm going to try the yoga pants and bella band thing as long as I can!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Mostly cruddy, but some good nights. 
Best moment this week: Raspberry cheesecake. OMG.
Worst moment this week: Every time I throw up it feels like, "It has been 2 0 days since our last bathroom episode." Just when I think the morning sickness is gone, it comes back in all it's glory!
Miss anything: Brian has been making coffee lately and every time I'm like "Mmmmm that smells soooo good!" Definitely missing my coffee. Decaf just doesn't taste the same to me.
Movement: Still feeling the little fishy sometimes...mostly at night. :)
Cravings: Milk, cereal, potato salad, and my moms macaroni salad! (Which I made today and is totally deee-licious!)
Anything make you queasy or sick: Still the scent of cooking meat and red meat in general.
Looking forward to: We have another doctor's appointment on Tuesday...I love hearing little baby's heartbeat! Oh, and at this appointment we will schedule our ultrasound where we will get a gender reveal! Yay! It's like waiting for Christmas!
Weekly Wisdom: Lean on your husband and the people you consider your support system. It really makes a difference to know that you have friends and family loving you through the mood swings and bad days! Just make sure you are reminding them how much you appreciate them, even if your hormones are suggesting otherwise!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!