Baylee the Animal Lover!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Baylee was in Heaven last weekend, because she got to go on two outings to see her favorite things ever...animals. As a child, I was obsessed with all kinds of animals; like, to the point of being annoying. (I was that kid who could tell you random facts about animals all. day. long. Sorry, Mom! ;) ) So, I think Baylee picked up that "animal lover" gene, because nothing makes her happier than seeing and petting all different kinds of animals. :)

Last Friday, we went to the local wild animal rescue. They specialize in big cats, but they also have alligators, turtles, llamas and other farm animals, and birds of prey. Baylee had a blast checking out each animal and telling me what noise they make. Her favorite were the goats and pigs, so I think we may need to be making another visit to the farm soon!












Knowing we were going to see some beautiful lions and tigers, it was the perfect excuse for Baylee to wear her new lion cub tee from Old Navy that her Mimi got for her. She's determined to make Baylee lion obsessed just like she is. :) She looked adorable, and many tears were shed when it was time to go home. 





On Monday, we met up with my sister-in-law, Jenny, and my niece Adalyn and went to the aquarium. It was Baylee's first time, and I knew she would like it, but I wasn't expecting for her to be as thrilled as she was! She loved seeing all the "pish" (fish) and the touch pools were her absolute favorite. She is fearless, and had no problem petting sharks, rays, starfish, and a sea anemone. We found a tank with a bunch of clown fish and she was so stoked that she found "Memo!" (Nemo) Ahhh, gotta love my Disney girl. (Notice the Little Mermaid shirt, because...duh!)  :) 



















I hope her love of animals stays with her for her whole life. It's a precious gift to be able to find so much appreciation for God's creatures. :)

Until next time! XoXoXo 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!