My Postpartum Weight-loss Journey With Blanqi

Tuesday, April 24, 2018




After I had Baylee, it took me a long time (seriously until her first birthday) to finally lose all the baby weight. I knew I would probably have the same struggle this time around, especially since I started out this pregnancy 10 pounds heavier thanks to fertility drugs. Sure enough, I’m 2.5 months postpartum and having a lot of trouble losing those last 8-10 pounds. I’m not one of the lucky ones who melts far off through breastfeeding; my body clings to those extra fat stores for milk production and yet I’m still starving All. The. Time! I know once I’m done breastfeeding (my goal is 6 months) I will be able to focus on losing the weight, but for now I’m very appreciative of clothes that help flatter and flatten my postpartum belly. This is where Blanqi Supportwear comes in handy! I got one of their postpartum + nursing support tanks and it is my favorite thing to wear these days! It’s made from a super soft, stretchy, and very comfortable fabric that hugs me in all the right places. It’s also made so that the front can be easily yanked down for breastfeeding access which is super important to me when choosing clothes these days.


Right now, Blanqi is offering 50% off their nursing/postpartum tanks as well as their maternity shapewear tanks using the code MOTHER, which is an absolutely amazing deal! Make sure you check out their super comfortable leggings and bellybands also! :)

For now, I'm cutting myself some slack. After all, it took me 9 months to gain the weight, so it could easily take that long or longer for me to lose it. Until I feel ready to really diet (thinking of doing keto after breastfeeding!) I'm just going to try to make as many healthy choices as I can and move my body every day! In the end, my little peanut was worth every extra pound. ;)


Until next time! XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you decide to do keto I'm really interested in it as well and we live super close to one another.

    ReplyDelete