Bloom Daily Planners

Monday, March 18, 2019

One thing about me that is for sure is that I am definitely a planner! I love to know what’s coming next and to count down the days until the fun events and holidays! That’s why I was so excited when I found Bloom Daily Planners! Not only are their planners and list tablets super cute, but they are so functional for all my planning needs!


 
I got the cutest 2019 planner to plan out daily tasks, my blogging schedule, and special events! I love that there is an inspirational quote on each page, and even a spot to track your water intake! 
 
We are big on meal planning in the Tibbetts' house both to eat healthier and save money, so I was so excited to find the fridge magnet pad that has both a weekly meal planning side as well as a grocery list! It makes it so easy to only shop for what we will need for the week.
 
I’m always jotting to-do lists on random papers, so their To-Do Pad has been perfect for me to keep track of where my list is! There is nothing more satisfying than checking things off a to-do list! :)
 
I also got a daily goals planner that isn’t dated, so you can start using it any time you want! I plan on using it to keep track of all my fitness and personal goals!

 
If you are in the market for any planning tools, I can’t recommend Bloom Daily Planners enough! I will definitely be purchasing my yearly planners from them for now on! This week they are celebrating their 9th birthday will some fun sales!


There will also be a giveaway hosted each day on their instagram page, so make sure you check it out! 


Which planner are you most excited about?!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!