21 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

After a nice relaxing week and knowing that we had a weekend coming up with no plans, I decided we needing to go full speed ahead on getting the nursery going! We finally got the baby's room all cleared out, and now we are ready to paint. I can't wait to do a big blog reveal once we are done! The paint has been purchased, so I'm hoping that next weekend Brian can bust it out in a day. Thanks to the Murkins family we have an adorable changing table, and thanks to my Mama we also have a new goooorgeous crib to set up as soon as the paint dries! Wow! I can't believe the time is here for all this baby prep! :) Her little wardrobe is already growing...she's going to be the best dressed kid ever! Now I just need to get the rest of the furniture and order some wall prints and decals; and little baby Tibbetts will have her own little bedroom fit for a princess!


How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: Girl 
Weight gain: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Flat like a pancake!
Sleep: Still sleeping well! 
Best moment this week: Getting everything going for the nursery has been so exciting! I can't wait until it's finished!
Worst moment this week: With my back pain, cleaning the house is getting more and more difficult. No more sweeping or vacuuming for me.
Miss anything: Coffee...margaritas...sushi...I could keep going! 
Movement: She has been a total wiggle worm this week! I'm positive she's practicing her somersaults in there! LoL
Cravings: Cereal, milk, fruit, icees/slurpees, and a random craving for nachos the other night
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: My first appointment with my new doctor and our maternity pictures next month!
Weekly Wisdom: Big grocery trips are your friend when you're preggo! Having a large assortment of food to choose from in the house has kept me happy and full and prevents me from eating too much crap food!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!