19 Week Bump-date!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

This has been quite an eventful week indeed! We had another doctor's appointment, and everything with baby girl is going great! We also finished our registries at Target and Babies R Us...I can't believe I am going to have all that cute baby stuff scattered around my house in just a few months! It really seems so surreal! I totally joked with Brian that this same time last year we were registering for all of our wedding gifts. LoL We went from crock pots and dishes to strollers and pacifiers...what a completely different experience. Of course, I couldn't resist getting a little outfit for my pink girl while we were at it! 
:)
The biggest event, though, is that our lovely friends Amber and Jeff just moved in to our spare room after a long cross country trip from an Army base in New York! It's so nice to have them here, and I hope our little home will be a nice head start for them as they begin this new chapter of their lives in California! 


How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: Girl 
Weight gain: 7 lbs so far!
Maternity clothes: Loving all the new maternity clothes that I got for my birthday! Soooo comfortable! There's still a few of my regular clothes that I can squeeze into, but it looks like I am going to be wearing mainly maternity from here on out!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In-ish!
Sleep: Sleeping well, but waking up with a stuffy nose or to pee pretty much every night :(
Best moment this week: My little sisters took my to my doctor's appointment on Thursday, and when I told the doc that they were excited to hear baby's heartbeat, she said, "Well let's make it even more special then!" and gave us an impromptu ultrasound! It was so neat for them to get to see their little niece stretching her legs out (she has super long legs!) and rubbing her little face! :)
Worst moment this week: Had a little bit of a "OMG am I really ready for this motherhood thing?!" panic attack. lol All is well now, but sometimes its hard to understand just how I'm going to handle the responsibility of another human life! 
Miss anything: Cold beer on a Friday night...lol
Movement: She's either super bouncy or quiet as a mouse!
Cravings: Cereal, milk, cookies, fruit (I could eat bananas and apples all day!), and this week I satisfied a raging Chipotle craving! Yum!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not at the moment!
Looking forward to: We decided that in a few more weeks (6-8 probably) we are going to do one of the elective 3D ultrasounds, so that we can see our baby girl's gorgeous little face a little better before she makes her big debut!
Weekly Wisdom: During the second trimester make sure you carry snacks with you at all times! There's times when hunger hits me so fast, and I need food NOW! LoL

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!