31 & 32 Week Bump-date!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sorry this is a late double-bumpdate for weeks 31 and 32, but life has been very chaotic and rough this last week. We need major prayers sent our way! My Papa (grandpa on my Mom's side) just had a triple bypass, and is still in the hospital. :( We need him to get better and get home so that he can enjoy his first great grandbaby! As of right now, things are looking up, so I know the power of all your prayers is so strong! As a family we will get him through this tough time! 


How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 30 pounds
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleep has been getting rough with my big, heavy belly and constant need to pee!
Best moment this week: Went to the Mt Baldy pancake breakfast for all-you-can-eat pancakes! Oh yes...I was a happy, fat, preggo!
Worst moment this week: Papa going into the hospital was awful...and then finding out he needed open heart surgery was even worse. :(
Miss anything: sushi and beer
Movement: All day every day!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Papa getting better and coming home!
Weekly Wisdom: If you go through a tough time during your pregnancy, try your best to stay calm. Stress is easily passed to the baby, so do your best to just breathe!



How far along: 32 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 30 pounds (maybe more...haven't had a chance to get on a scale!)
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleep was rough this week worrying about Papa and everyone in the family, but I have been trying my best to get as many cat naps as I can to make up for it.
Best moment this week: Had a final "dating" ultrasound on Tuesday...we won't get the results until next week, but it was so nice to see baby girl again! She is just so cute sucking on her little fist and kicking up a storm! I'm so in love!!!
Worst moment this week: This whole week has been pretty tough with the constant concern about how Papa's doing, but we are all hanging in there and trying our best to be strong for him! Hoping that all goes well so he can come home next week sometime!
Miss anything: Not carrying a watermelon with me wherever I go! LoL I'm hitting the "totally over it" point for sure!
Movement: So much! And she's very responsive to little pokes and rubs! It's too neat!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Papa getting better and coming home and my baby shower!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't have a summer baby! LMAO...I'm so miserably hot ALL the time!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!