12-15 Month Must Haves!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Having a toddler running around is quite the workout, but it has been so much fun. I love the new stuff I find to add to these lists that keep Baylee entertained and safe. Here are my must haves for these past three months.




 Baylee recently decided that she hated her regular sippy cups and has only taken to anything with a straw. These are the best because they're cheap, easy to clean, and the lid closes so that it doesn't leak in your diaper bag.



 They're a little pricey, but Stride Rite makes the best shoes for early walkers. Also, because they have many locations inside malls and shopping centers, you can bring your little one in and have them measured so that you don't have to guesstimate what size shoe to buy. For instance, I would have never known that Baylee has a wide foot if I hadn't taken her in!


 These wooden blocks have quickly become one of Baylee's favorite toys. She loves to sit and try to stack them (she can get 3 stacked now!) and loves when I make tall towers for her to knock down. I have also started to point out some of the letters and pictures on them, and she loves asking me "dis?" to find out the name of whatever is on the block. Smarty pants!




 We have the old fashioned locking mechanisms on our cabinets right now and they do their job, but I can't wait to invest in these! My grandparents have them, and they work like a charm. The best part is that the cabinets can't open at all, so baby's little fingers don't get smooshed. Also, you can turn the magnetic part off if baby isn't around to get in to stuff. Amazing. 



These crayons are the absolute best for beginning artists. Their chunky size makes them easy for little hands to hold and hard for them to break. Baylee loves to have color time with her coloring book or just a piece of paper. Now, if only I could get her to stop eating them. Meh.

If you have any favorites of your own for this age range, make sure you comment and let me know! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Until next time! XoXoXo!














No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!