Christmas Pictures and Cards!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

We have been feeling very under the weather here at the Tibbetts' house for almost a week now, and let me tell ya, it's been a damper on our holiday fun. :( Baylee came down with the stomach flu on Friday, which meant that Brian and I got it Saturday and Sunday. Then, yesterday morning Baylee woke up covered in a rash all over her body. I was so worried, but after having her doctor look at it, it turns out that along with the stomach flu, she also somehow contracted the roseola virus. (It's basically a 3 day fever followed by a rash...nothing scary.) So, other that being a total grump with no appetite, she's going to be just fine, thank goodness!
 
I figured I needed some Christmas cheer in my life, so while Baylee is napping, I have been working on my Christmas cards. I am so happy with the way my cards turned out this year! We got a Living Social deal for 40 cards from Photo Affections. The price was great, I loved how the cards turned out, and their packaging is seriously on point. I will definitely use them again for Christmas cards next year. I also had labels printed from Shutterfly, and used green and red glitter washi tape for sealing.
 
We did our Christmas pictures at Picture People the weekend before Thanksgiving because I wasn't about to fight all the crowds after the holiday. I guess everyone had the same idea as me, because the place was bat shit crazy. Waiting took forever, and Baylee was getting ants in her pants by the time it was our turn. I was so very thankful that we had a photographer who was patient enough to work with us and focus on getting Baylee to smile, so we actually ended up with some really cute shots. (Never again will I do a shoot on a weekend though! ;) ) Here are some of my favorite shots!
 
 
 











 
 
How cute is that last one with Baylee and Kissy?!
 
Oh, which reminds me, totally off topic, but Kissy is M.I.A. and, even though I am more sad than Baylee, I am looking for a new one. He was found in the Dollar Spot at Target a few months ago, so I dont know if he can be found again, but if you happen to see one at your local Target, pick it up and let me know! :)
 
Back to my Christmas cards...hope your day is the merriest!
 
 
 
Until next time! XoXoXo
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautifull Pic's ... We are very lucky to have a Family like yours we can call our Grand Childeren... Thank you for always being there for Nanny and I ,,, Love you all , Papa

    ReplyDelete