It's My Party!

Monday, March 7, 2016

On Saturday, Brian threw me a 30th birthday party with all my closest friends and family. It was absolute perfection, and I'm so proud of him for all his hard work! The colors were black, gold, and fuchsia and the theme was "30 & Fabulous". It was a great excuse to get a little dressed up and wear some heels!


 We ate BBQ pulled pork (my fav!) with side dishes of potato salad, macaroni salad, roasted potatoes, and baked beans. So delicious! We also had a dessert table with dipped fruit and pretzels...Brian has a career option with Edible Arrangements apparently. ;)

Everything looked beautiful, but the highlight was my cake. It came from the same bakery where we had our wedding cake made, and it turned out gorgeous! It was champagne flavored cake with strawberry filling and buttercream frosting...yum! 
 




 













After we ate to our hearts content, we broke out the boozies and mingled a bit. It meant more to me than anyone will ever know to be surrounded by most of my favorite people. Blowing out my birthday candles this year will always be a fond memory that I will never forget.




Baylee, too, had a blast! It was so hard to get a picture of the crazy girl because she was non-stop. I'm pretty sure at least 5 relatives shared their cake with her. Thanks for the sugar high, ya'll! She looked pretty adorable all dressed up, though. :)





 Once the tequila kicked in, it was time for some 2000's hip hop on Pandora and a round of Cards Against Humanity. (If you have never played this game you have got to get it asap! It's hysterical!) We had so much fun laughing and joking that none of us took pictures, but hey...that's what memories are for right? :) 

Thank you everyone who made turning 30 so special for me! I have never felt so loved.


Until next time! XoXoXo






 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!