Gift Ideas for 2-Year-Olds!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016


Since it's Baylee's "birthday week", I wrangled up some of the things that are on her wish list this year to help give anyone needing to buy any toddler gifts some ideas! Oh, and side note, Toys'R'Us has a Wish List feature on their website that works just like a registry. You can add toys, books, and art supplies to it in hopes that your kiddo won't get duplicates (no returns, yay!) or toys that you know won't get played with. We've used it for birthdays and Christmas, and it's been really helpful to our friends and family who aren't quite sure what Baylee would like.

1. Melissa & Doug Wood Blocks. Remember these from preschool? I totally do! These are the best blocks for building little "cities", and they help teach shapes and colors.

2. Melissa & Doug Easel. Melissa & Doug make some of the best wooden toys ever, so I fell in love with this easel. It's height adjustable and so classic looking.

3. KidKraft Play Kitchen. I knew I wanted a play kitchen for Baylee, but I didn't want the typical pink and purple plastic kind. I wanted something I could have in the front room of our house that wasn't an eyesore. So, I went on the hunt and found this wood play kitchen from KidKraft and it gave me all the heart eyes! It's not only adorable, but great quality and comes in an assortment of colors. We opted for classic white so it will go with whatever decor we may have in a playroom one day!

4. Color Wonder Markers. If you have a toddler you need color wonder in your life! They're markers that only color on special Color Wonder paper and coloring books, so there is no mess on clothes and furniture (or knees or faces). They also make finger paint that works on the same paper.

5. Radio Flyer Trike. This needs no explanation. Radio Flyer makes the best and cutest trikes in the world! I can't wait for Baylee to get hers so we can teach her to pedal around our new deck!

6. Nonstick Cookware. They make the cutest cookware to go with kids' play kitchens now that look just like Mommy and Daddy's! Don't forget the play food and the plates and utensils!

7. BabyLit Books. I know I've expressed my devotion to BabyLit before, but they are just the cutest books ever! Baylee is getting a bunch for her birthday and I can't wait to have some new bedtime books to read to her!

I'm still not sure how my tiny baby is turning 2 in three days! Just look at this big girl taking her 2-year pictures yesterday! Tears for days!


Until next time! XoXoXo!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!