Love List!

Friday, August 26, 2016

It's Fri-yay! And the best part is that today is the last Friday in August, which means that Fall is almost here! I am seriously pining for sweater weather, jeans, and PSLs! All of my favorite companies releasing their Fall lines has been feeding my craving even more, so I couldn't help but include all the Fall things in this love list!

 Loved By Hannah and Eli released their buffalo plaid pieces, and I am in love! I must have this Mama Bear Hoodie for the fall and winter, and I am loving these Baby Bear Tees (unisex!) for the littles!

Baylee just became a brand rep for Nell's Bow Co and her Fall line is just. So. Good! I am obsessed with the mustard, eggplant, & black and tan. We got our order in yesterday, and I have all the heart eyes for everything, right down to her pretty packaging. You can order the bows with an alligator clip or on a nylon headband for tiny babes. (Which means twinning if you have a big girl and a little one!) Make sure you check out all of her gorgeous, and well-made bows... I promise you won't be disappointed!



I am totally digging sweet, simple dresses paired with a cardigan and tights for Fall mini style this year. June & January (my forever fav!) has their Fall line (including new swing dresses) coming out September 16th, and Alice + Ames released theirs this morning (and are already sold out of some styles!), and the new options are just stunning! If those companies are a little out of your price range, however, I just stumbled on a company called primary.com that sells perfect solid pieces for both girls and boys. I'm loving all the color options for their short sleeved dress and you can even get cardigans to mix and match!  

You can't have a Fall love list without the mention of pumpkin. Bath & Body Works is promising pumpkin everything to be released September 1st, and I seriously can't wait. My poor husband is going to be so sick of our house smelling like pumpkin pie 24/7! (Sorry I'm not sorry ;) ) I also just found out Califia Farms (available at Target) is releasing a pumpkin spice latte cold brew this year. I think I've died and gone to heaven! I've already been prepping my pinterest for the season of baking, and this applesauce pumpkin bread is first on the list! Not gunna lie, it might debut next weekend! :)

And, though it's not Fall related, no post is complete without the mention of my little bestie. I am dying over her recent obsession with "check-ups". Doc seriously has nothing on this girl. Her stethoscope is always nearby ready to give a poor, unsuspecting stuffed animal (or you know...the cocker spaniel) a check up at any given time. Med school, here we come! ;)


Until next time! XoXoXo


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!