Viva Las Vegas!

Monday, August 15, 2016

So, we totally had one of those amazing weekends in Vegas where you're so busy and having so much fun that you forget to take pictures for the blog! Oops! :) But, luckily, I managed to scrape up enough from everyone's iPhones (thanks guys!) to do a post, so here we go!

I was so sad to leave Baylee for the whole weekend, but I knew it would be good for Brian and me, and she was in great hands with my grandparents. So, while she was having a blast all weekend running their roost, we got to have some adult time. There were 13 of us total that went, and it was for my middle sister's 21st birthday, so it was quite an adventure!

I never feel old until I hang out with twenty-somethings, and then I'm like "Holy crap I can't keep up with you guys!" We stayed at Harrah's and pre-partied in the hotel room on the first night, then had dinner at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill. (Which was fun but had terrible service and ridiculous prices for the amount of food that you get.) We really had no set plans that night, so we gambled for a bit and then walked around the strip.

The next day, we spent most of the afternoon out by the pool (some of us were gambling and shopping as well), and then that night we went to Margaritaville for dinner. I can't say enough good things about that place! We had great service, the food was amazing, and the atmosphere is so fun! I can't wait to go again! 

After dinne, we went to my favorite Vegas bars, Coyote Ugly and Nine Fine Irishmen inside the New York, New York and had an absolute blast complete with dancing on the bar at Coyote Ugly and doing a ridiculous amount of shots at Nine Fine! I'm pretty sure I had more alcohol this weekend than I have had in the past 3 years, and though it was rough at times, I managed to hold my own! I was pretty proud of myself. ;)

 It was a crazy weekend filled with selfies, very little sleep, dancing, great music, lots of laughter, and my husband becoming obsessed with craps. (At least he won!) I missed my girl terribly, but I'm so glad we got to have a kiddo-free weekend to just be us for a little while. :) And I'm so happy Nicole had a raging 21st birthday! It's all downhill from here, girl! ;) I kid, I kid.

















Until next time! XoXoXo







 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!