Love List!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I have Spring on the brain over here, so I thought it would be fun to do a new love list that's (loosely) Spring themed! :)

First off, Spring is a perfect time to break out or, if you're a newbie, get started with Essential Oils! I have been selling doTERRA oils for a while now, and I get even more obsessed as I do more research. For instance, peppermint oil can immediately unclog sinuses and offer relief to scratchy throats due to seasonal allergies. Also, diffusing Melaleuca around the house can destroy airborne pathogens that cause allergies in the first place! So neat! There are so many things that you can use Essential Oils for, and I'm definitely starting to swear by them! If you need any oils, or are interested in joining my team, we would love to have you! Just contact me here and we can get you going with a starter kit.

In the "yummies" department, these Raspberry Yogurt Muffins seem like the perfect spring treat, and I can't wait to make some soon. If anyone makes them before I get a chance, let me know how they turn out!

It's finally "jeans and a tee" weather, and I am stoked! You know I love my small shops, and I just found a brand new shop with the cutest t-shirts for mamas called Caam Rose. I love the shirts she already has in stock, but I am also so excited for a Disney themed shirt that she is launching next month! You know I'll be rocking it at the parks all spring and summer long! ;) Check her out on Etsy or on Instagram: @caam_rose

For the little ones, you all know how much I love my J&J! Well, they just released a whole line of polka dot leotards that pair perfectly with their new solid color twirl skirts, and I am obsessed! They make the cutest little spring outfit for sure, We got this set for Baylee for her "puppy birthday party" this summer (more on that later!) and I don't think I'm going to be able to wait for July for her to wear it! (Also June & January is having a huge 24 hour sale today so hurry over there before it ends!!)



In other news, my baby sister just got engaged and found out that she's having a baby GIRL!!! That's right, I have a little niece on the way this summer, and I could not be more excited about it! Now, both of my little sisters will be getting married within the next year and I am so ecstatic for them and the guys they get to spend their forevers with! :)




Finally, if you follow me on Instagram @mrs_tibbetts
then you already saw these tiny little buns with pink bows, but I just can't get enough! 


Until next time! XoXoXo
 



 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!