Friday Favorites: Toddler Swimsuits

Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Friday, friends! We had a little bit of a cold rainstorm pass through this past week and it had me feeling super blah! But, the weather is back up in to the 80's again, so I thought I'd celebrate with sharing some of my favorite adorable little swimsuits for toddler girls this summer!

Also, (not featured in the picture below) June and January is releasing their first swim collection tonight at 9:00pm EST, so make sure you don't miss it! Baylee is (hopefully) getting an onxy swimsuit and I am sooo excited to do a photo sesh with her once we get it in! All the heart eyes!


Counter clockwise starting top left:
1//2//3//4//5//6

I'm usually a huge fan of toddlers in bikinis, but I'm really loving all the cute prints on the one pieces this year! We have number 2 and 3, but I am dying for that adorable red, white, and blue suit for Independence Day this year! Can they make it in my size too?? :)

Where is your favorite place to get swimsuits for your littles? I'm always looking for new shops!  


Love my little bathing beauty!
Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!