Dressing the Bump With PinkBlush

Thursday, November 2, 2017


I am so excited that it is November, not only for the obvious reasons (hello holiday season!), but in a couple weeks my sister-in-law is hosting my Baby Sprinkle Shower, and I cannot wait to celebrate our sweet girl on the way! With having a shower in the fall this time, I knew I needed a dress that was both gorgeous and would also keep me nice and warm. PinkBlush was my first stop (online shopping of course), and it didn't take me long at all to find the dress. 

I decided on this Ivory Lace Fitted Dress (pictured above) and once it came in, I tried it on almost immediately. Brian walked into the room, his eyes got huge and he said, "Wow! You look absolutely amazing!" The preggo hormones made me tear up a little at the thought that he thinks I still look so beautiful with my big ol' belly, and I knew in that moment that PinkBlush was going to be my maternity go-to from now on! I am going to style the dress with some brown booties and a long gold necklace. I can't wait to share how the full outfit looks on the day of my shower! 

Other than gorgeous gowns and dresses for baby showers and maternity pictures, PinkBlush also has a large selection of everyday wear. I have this top in grey (pictured below), and I love it because it is so soft and comfortable. I can't wait to grow my maternity clothing collection even more. I have my eye on this crochet neck top, and I would love to try out a pair of their maternity jeans as well! Make sure, while you are checking out PinkBlush, that you sign up for their mailing list. They send out coupons and sale details all the time, and trust me you don't want to miss out! :)


Until next time! XoXoXo
 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!