Surviving Is Thriving In 2018!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018


This is normally a blog post I write every year about all my resolutions that I have and how I intend to keep them, but I have deemed 2018 the year of no resolutions! Why? Because keeping the tiny humans alive is hard enough. ;)

As some of you know, along with being due to have our second baby within the next 8 weeks (omg!), Brian also started a new career in November. This new job is extremely demanding for him both physically and time-wise, so I am sole caretaker for Baylee and the household 90% of the time right now. Being pregnant and taking care of a 3-year-old virtually on my own has been no joke, but I know I have a village ready and willing to come help out once the new baby is here! 

That being said, surviving will be thriving with this new crazy life of ours, and even though I'm sure I will be pulling my hair out come March and beyond; I seriously can't wait! These are the days! I know I will look back in a few years and laugh about my lack of showers, diet consisting of Baylee's leftover PB&J and anything else I can find to grab and eat quick, and complete exhaustion. All of it will be out-shined by the double cuddles and kisses that are headed my way from my two daughters. :)

Any advice for a soon-to-be mama of two? I'll take any words of wisdom I can get right now!

Until next time! XoXoXo!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!