Thirty Four Weeks

Thursday, January 25, 2018


How far along: 34 weeks 5 days

Weight gain: 28 pounds...that's 5 just this week lol

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Sleep is terrible. I'm getting about 4-6 hours of broken sleep every night because I can't find a comfortable position and I'm constantly getting up to pee!

Best moment this week: I had another really good OB appointment yesterday! We found out that I am measuring at 40 weeks already ( that's 5 weeks ahead...woah mama) and baby girl is measuring about a week ahead. It's no wonder I'm so uncomfortable, but we are both healthy!

Worst moment this week: Let me count the ways...lol I'm in pain constantly. When I sit or lay her head pushes on my insides and it hurts so bad, and when I'm walking or standing I start having pelvic pressure and braxton hicks contractions. I can't win, but I know that this is all part of getting to that finish line of meeting my sweet baby!

Miss anything: Not having a bowling ball head in my rib cage lol

Movement: Kicks here and there but she is definitely out of room to make any big movements.

Cravings: Fruit and peanut butter mostly...I'm also on a quesadilla kick right now.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nada

Looking forward to: Having this baby! She could (and will most likely) be here within the next 2-3 weeks based on all the labor signs I have already!



Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!