Love to Dream

Thursday, April 22, 2021


Just recently, I started using the Swaddle Up from Love to Dream for Evelyn, and her and I are both big fans! I love how cute it is, and that it truly works to help her self soothe and stay asleep in both her crib and bassinet.

Unlike traditional swaddles, the Swaddle Up allows baby to keep their arms up by their head/face which is not only a more natural position, but it also allows them the opportunity to use self soothing techniques like sucking on their fists. The snug fit helps calm the startle reflex and helps baby feel secure so they can fall asleep faster and sleep for longer intervals. Also, one of my favorite features is the two-way zipper so that middle of the night diaper changes are fast and easy.

Love to Dream also makes a selection of transitional swaddles, sleep suits, and sleep bags for baby as they get older and bigger, and we are so excited to try the whole line! Click here to shop for the best and easiest swaddle ever, and as always please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!

***This post was sponsored, but the opinions are all my own.***


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!