Two Months With Evelyn

Tuesday, April 13, 2021


Two months down with our little Evelyn, and I can’t even believe how fast time is flying! My little sweet potato is growing like crazy! She is 10 lbs 5 ounces, 20.25 inches long, and is wearing 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. This month she has started to become way more aware of her world, and woke up one morning a few weeks ago greeting us with all the smiles! This is my third time, and I still get giddy over baby smiles, I think they’re just the sweetest!

A few days after turning 1 month Evy celebrated her 2nd first holiday, St. Patrick’s Day! We got her all dressed in her green, but she wasn’t very impressed...


The next day, we finally did some newborn pictures! (I like to wait to do pics at 1-month because my little Oompa Loompas always have jaundice, so by 4 weeks old they usually look a lot less yellow.)



We spent a lot of time just snuggling this month, and it was just the best! I know I will miss the cuddles when she’s too busy for me, so I am soaking it all in!


Miss Evy also decided to go on a nursing strike this month, so she is now almost completely bottle fed. I already miss nursing her, but she is thriving on bottles and finally going 2-3 hours between feeds instead of every hour, so I know it’s better for us both!


We ended the month with Evy’s first Easter! It was a wonderful, relaxing day, and we finally got our first picture as a party of 5! I love this little family of mine so much! :)



The day after Easter, Brian went back to work after being home for a glorious 7 weeks! I was so nervous to take on 24 hours of the girls by myself, but we made it through! Baylee has been the biggest help on days when Brian is on shift! I just love watching the bond between her and Evelyn grow every day!


Miss Evy you belong here more than you will ever know! I can’t imagine life without your sweet face! Mommy loves you my little 2 month old!


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!