Today With Bay!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

7:30 Rise and shine!
 ...and apparently read books first thing because, what else?


7:35 Mommy's Wake-up Juice


7:45 "Eat-meal" for breakfast
I hope she has messy bed head at breakfast like this forever. 


8:05 Still hungry.
Which means "I'm going to take 3 bites of this banana and then toss it." 


8:15 "Car"toons
So that Mama can shower for like 5 minutes.


9:00 Ready for the day!
Well...one of us at least.


9:15 Playtime
This princess found a paci in her toy box. Pick your battles, Mama...pick your battles... 


10:15 And we're off!
Nap time on the run! We have a fun day ahead!


11:30 We made it!
To Nanny and Papa's (my grandparents') house, of course. That happy little pup is one of their new yorkies that Baylee is in love with.
 

11:40 Already snacking.
What are great-grandparents for?
 

12:00 Playtime with "baby!"


12:30 Outside play


12:45 Why we will probably never leave So. Cal...
Hello, pool time in April!


1:15 My swim diva.


2:30 Some rest and relaxation.
Because being a toddler is hard work!


2:45 Popsicle time! 


4:00 On the road again...


5:30 Taco Tuesday!!!


 6:00 Bath time!


6:30 Jammies and curls for days.


6:45 Movie time.
We watched A Turtle's Tale.


 8:00 Story time with Daddy.
10 Tiny Puppies is a nightly read for this kiddo.


8:15 The sweetest guard dog.
She waits for us to finish Baylee's night routine every night before she leaves her room.


8:30 Good night, my little love


Until next time! XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your routine is basically exactly the same as mine, only we go to my parents regularly instead of my grandparents. I secretly love how bringing the kids there means I don't gotta worry about making lunch or snacks all day long, lol! And we've watched Sammy & Shelly's A Turtle's Tale (best soundtrack ever) about a million times too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, I hear ya! Having that extra help every once in a while is the best! Sometimes I even leave for an hour and go to Target alone! *gasp* ;)

      Delete