Love List!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Now that it's June, I'm really feeling the summer vibes in full force! Anyone else have the urge to drop everything and go float in a pool for a week, or is it just me? ;) Well, since that's not an option (at least in my case) here's a summery love list for you!



First off, this little beach babe is totally in her element with the warm weather! I have a summer baby without a doubt! I'm loving being able to take her outside to play with her splash pool and water table. Plus, the clothes she gets to wear now are the best! How cute is she in her summer romper from June & January?!
If you have Sirius XM, you need to listen to Kenny Chesney's new station, "No Shoes Radio" (Ch. 62) I've been listening to it all week and it's a great mix of country, classic rock, and reggae. Totally perfect for summertime! 

Speaking of floating in the pool, I'm obsessed with all the $20 pool floats that Target has this year. There's a pizza slice, donuts with a bite taken out of them, a pineapple, and more. My favorite, though, is this flamingo inner tube. I need it in my life a.s.a.p!  

I was so excited when found this recipe on Pinterest for Mermaid Water. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like a perfect summer time beverage. It's a simple recipe that sounds yummy, and turns the prettiest shades of aqua and blue.

Baylee has already been having a blast outside in the nice weather with her bubble machine. I love it because I don't have to sit there giving myself an asthma attack blowing bubbles through a stupid stick for her! :) This one is what we have, and it's the best! Oh, and I just found out today that Target sells huge jugs of bubble solution in store for only $5.  

I don't know how it is that I am newbie to the Babyganics brand, but I finally tried the bubble bath and I am officially in love. I can't wait to try the body wash and shampoo, and I am super curious about the wool dryer balls too! Has anyone tried any products from this brand that they highly recommend?

Since it's been so hot here already, we've been in the market for some summer jammies for Bay. These seahorse ones are my favorite, but I'm also loving the flamingos and the oranges! Cooler jams are a must for the triple digit days here in the desert when our AC fights to get any cooler than 80. (Not necessarily looking forward to that.) 

If you want to keep up with Baylee's summer fun, make sure you follow us on Instagram! @mrs_tibbetts

Until next time! XoXoXo







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!