Today With Bay!

Friday, October 14, 2016

7:30 Morning Sunshine!


7:35 Potty time!
Baylee is 95% potty trained, and even though it was rough (blog post to come!) it has been amazing to not have to change her diaper all day!


7:50 Yummy breakfast! 


8:15 Diffuser and chill 
 I love my new diffuser! Every morning while Baylee watches a couple of cartoons I diffuse while I have a cup of coffee. Right now I have been diffusing On Guard to help boost our immune systems against the yucky colds going around.


9:30 OOTD
 And ready to shop!


10:30 Halloween City


11:00 Froyo goodness
Baylee picked out all the toppings! :)



11:30 Germ town Playground
We have an indoor playground at our mall, and it totally grosses me out, but Baylee loves it. I just make sure to wash her hands and lather her in sanitizer when we are done!


1:00 Nap time!


3:00 Ahh, much better!


3:20 Snack/late lunch 
Whenever Baylee takes a nap later in the day, I always skip lunch and give her a healthy snack instead. Otherwise, she won't eat any of her dinner. Today we shared some greek yogurt with granola.


4:00 OOTD Part II
 Because toddlers are messy.


4:15 My minivan co-pilot!


4:30 Target is where the cookies are.


5:30 Dinner 
Tonight I made tacos, but Baylee got some ground beef, quesadilla strips, and peas and carrots.


6:15 Dessert
This salted caramel apple with peanuts, almonds, and dark chocolate chips was as amazing as it looks!


6:45 Scrubby dubby


7:15 Jammies and movie time! 


8:00 Books with Daddy.
Brian was helping his parents at their store today, so when he got home he read books with Baylee so that they could have some snuggle time. 


8:30 Goodnight, sweetheart.


We had such a busy day that we didn't get to do a whole lot of playing and learning at home, but we had fun! Now, time for a nice relaxing weekend! :)

Until next time! XoXoXo
 
 


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!