Fall Photo Shoot!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

We recently had mini fall photo shoots done for Baylee & her cousin, Adalyn, by the very talented Rhonda McKenney. We had her do Baylee's 1st birthday pictures, and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. So, I was very excited to see how these shots would turn out now that Baylee is a year older. As usual, Rhonda did not disappoint! Just look how lovely these sweet girls pictures turned out! :)







 









These are just a selection of all the amazing shots that we got from the day. I seriously can't handle the cuteness, and I  have no clue how I am going to choose which ones to frame! 

If you are local to the Inland Empire and are interested in doing a shoot with Rhonda, please either contact me or check out her Facebook page here! She's the absolute sweetest, and I promise you will love her and how all her photography turns out!

Until next time! XoXoXo




 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!