Love List

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

We are only 4 days in, and I already remember why October is my absolute favorite month! The weather is finally starting to cool down a bit here in Cali, we are enjoying our Halloween decor and activities, and we have so many more fun days ahead of us! So, let's have a little October love list, shall we? 

I'm recently obsessed with these hand dyed tights and knee highs from Happy Tights. They make tights in the prettiest colors that you usually can't find in stores like evergreen,  pomegranate, and, my favorite, mustard! 

My other new favorite hand-made find are the most adorable knit stuffed animals from Knitney's and Yarn Owl Store. I love the thought that every single one is made unique and with love. Along with stuffed animals they also make rattles and loveys for tiny babies. I'm pretty sure I will be getting this sweet little moose for Baylee for Christmas.

For Mama style I am having a total love affair with olive green this fall! These long sleeved ribbed shirts from Target are a great price, and the olive green is perfect! (Though I'm pretty sure I also need it in black and burgundy also!) I've been admiring this olive green jacket on Pinterest for months now, and at ony $26, I'm pretty sure I need to add it to my wardrobe.

We have already started having some Halloween around here. On Sunday, Baylee painted a pumpkin for the first time, and had a blast. We also dipped some Peeps ghosts in white chocolate and Halloween sprinkles as a fun dessert, and they turned out so yummy! At Disneyland, they have free face/arm painting for Dia De Los Muertos. You get to choose from four different designs, and they finish and dry super fast for wiggly tots. Baylee and I have done it twice so far, and she absolutely loves it. Plus, you can't beat the price! ;)





The cooler weather we have been having has had me in the mood to cook warm, cozy meals. We tried this baked chicken parmesan recipe recently, and it was so delicious and easy. It is definitely going to be added to the regular dinner rotation. Next, I want to try this recipe for slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken and potatoes. I have totally had a garlic and parm thing going on lately, and it's soooo good. 

Last but not least, these monogram belly mugs from Target are too cute. I need one with a letter "T" on it to drink all my pumpkin spice coffee from! :)

Hope everyone has a great week and a great start to their October!

Until next time! XoXoXo

 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!