Thanksgiving 2016

Sunday, November 27, 2016

The holiday weight gain officially commenced this weekend and I'm not even mad! ;) We had such a blast spending time with our families and eating amazing food!

We started our festivities at Brian's parents' mountain home. The weather was perfect, so we made it a point to take some family pictures with the beautiful scenery in their backyard. I know Brian misses living on the mountain so much, so I love seeing how happy he is when we finally get to spend some time up there. 

It was great to see Baylee and her cousin Adalyn running around playing together in their little Thanksgiving outfits. Dinner was yummy, and Baylee had so much fun sitting at the table with the whole family and entertaining everyone.









After we left his parents' house we went to my Aunt's for dinner part II. We got to hang out with my sisters and cousin, and were having so much fun that I totally forgot to take pictures! I spent the night with my sisters that night and we got up way too early to do some Black Friday shopping. Such a blast!

Friday evening we had Thanksgiving dinner part III at my grandparents' house. It's always my favorite to do Thanksgiving over there because my Nanny makes all the things that I grew up eating. It seriously tastes like my childhood. :) (And I have yet to taste a pumpkin pie as good as my Nanny's!) 

It was the first time that my sisters and I were together on a holiday with all of our significant others, and it just made my heart so happy. The guys put up Christmas lights on the house with my Papa while us girls helped with dinner. After we ate, we played Battle of the Sexes (The boys won. Meh.) and the evening was all laughs and fun. I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving!









And now...time for my favorite holiday of all! FALALALALALALALALA! 

Until next time! XoXoXo
   



 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!