Love List

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Well, today is a huge day for Brian and me. This afternoon we have our first consultation with a Reproductive Endocrinologist to see what our next steps are in our TTC journey. I am so excited to finally get this ball rolling, but so scared...oh, so scared. I don't know what we will be able to afford, and I don't know how my body will react to any treatment they decide to do. That is terrifying to me. All I know is that we want this bad enough. We are going to get pregnant again. Please keep us in your prayers today! :)

I think a "love list" sounds fabulous to combat these crazy nerves I have! 

We just got our first dress from Belle & Rose Boutique and I love it so! They have the sweetest outfits and bathing suits for little girls that work for photo shoots or everyday twirling. I put Baylee's on her for the first time today and she said "Oh, Mama...I love dis pwincess dress!" I think that's winning right there. Right now through 11/20, they are offering 15% off your entire purchase to my readers! Just enter the code ASHLEE15 at checkout!

  


belleandrose.com

 

I also found another new handmade bow shop to add to my addiction collection. Cynthia at Little Juneberry makes adorable bows that you can get on an alligator clip or nylon headband. The best part? Every high quality bow is only $5.00 and shipping is flat rate at $4.95 every day. She is currently closed to prep for Black Friday, but will reopen again on November 25th with her biggest sale of the year!

Everyone who knows me knows that I have a think for decorating with chalkboards, but I recently discovered these Letterfolk felt letter boards and I really think I need one! They come in two different sizes with all the letters you need for cute quotes, menus, or that perfect Instagram pic accent.  
  
So, lately "cozy" has been the name of my game. I can't get enough of fluffy sweaters and blankets! The weather is finally on a quick route to cold here in the desert, so I think I'm just overly excited. These fuzzy throws from Target are my absolute fav! They come in 9 colors and you can't beat the price of $15! Target also has fun flannel sheets for Christmas/winter. We got these moose print sheets, and even Brian is obsessed with how soft and warm they are! 

I also have a thing for comfy moccs, and I found these ivory Sonoma moccasins at Kohls that are made with sweater material on them! They gorgeous in person, and sooo cozy.

Last, but not least, this official trailer for the new live action Beauty and the Beast that comes out in March gives me the chills! I am so excited! Emma Watson as Belle is perfection.

Thank you again for all your prayers and support through our infertility journey! I will be sure to update on here as soon as we know what our next step is. You all are so wonderful, and I am so blessed to have such loyal readers! I love each and every one of you!

Until next time! XoXoXo

  




2 comments: