Today With Bay!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

7:20 Morning Coffee!

 

 7:30 Bagel for Breakfast!
When your little sister's best friend works at the best bagel place in So. Cal, you get hooked up!


7:45 Morning Baylee...
Just when I started reading, I hear the girl on her monitor.
 

7:50 Love her! 

 
 8:00 Breakfast of champions!
 

8:15 Crap...
I realize, while feeding Baylee her breakfast, that I forgot to move the damn elf!


8:30 Crisis averted! 
I sent Baylee to play in her room and gave Snowbelle a new spot for today!
 

9:00 Playing in the toy box!
 

9:30 Target bound!
 

9:45 Second happiest place on Earth!
 

10:00 Seriously contemplate buying this for myself.
Decide not to because guess who would try to eat those berries?
 

10:45 Home from Target...snack time!


11:00 Stella opens her birthday present.
Today is Miss Stella Lou's 8th birthday, so Baylee and I picked out a gift box for her that had a stuffed gingerbread, a chef hat, and doggie cookie mix!
 

 11:30 Tacos for lunch!


12:00 Paying it forward.
 

12:05 We left cookies for our mail man today!


1:00 Nap time!
Let's try this again...

 

3:00 She's awake!


3:15 Time to play!


4:30 Dinner date!
Brian let me know that he was going to be home late, so I decided to take Baylee on an early dinner date to In-N-Out! 
 

5:15 Home to bake cookies for the birthday pup!
 



 6:00 Party time!


 6:30 Brian's home with flowers!
He's seriously the best hubbs!


 7:00 Bath time!


 7:30 Milk and "Mickey's Christmas Carol"


7:45 Cuddles with Daddy until it's time for bed!


Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!