Love List!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

We finally had some awesome weather here in Southern California today! It was sunny & in the upper 70's, and totally got me in the mood for a Love List! :)


Baylee has been in gymnastics for about a month now, & I have never seen the kid happier about anything in her life! She wakes up every morning and asks me "Is it gymnastics day?!" and loves to show people her "front roll" and "table". Since it looks like gymnastics is going to be a long term thing, we have been on the hunt for more leotards! We love these leos from June & January. They are soft, comfortable & come in the best solid colors. I also have my eye on these from Morgan & Mae Co. They are so pretty and you can have a cute saying screen printed on any one!

We are getting over colds here in the Tibbetts' house, so I have been loving on my oils more than ever. I made natural Lysol by combining On Guard oil and water in one of these spray bottles. I also made a topical germ killer to help keep us all healthy by combining a carrier oil with On Guard in one of these roller balls. They turn out so cute and are easily kept anywhere in the house so that I remember to use them more often.

This weather today has me ready to go out and buy some new sundresses for Baylee! I'm obsessed with these tutu tank dresses from Old Navy. I think she needs every color! Also, these midi dresses from Gap are too cute and could be worn with a cardi while the weather is still a little cool.

So, I'm totally late to the party with the whole felt ball garland thing, but I love them so much, and I am committing to getting one for the house for spring/summer decor! I love the selection from Hooray Everyday! She even makes baby name garland, and garland with interchangeable numbers for "bump-dates".

The clouds are already rolling in for the next storm that's supposed to start tomorrow, so today was just a tease, but it was a reminder that spring will be here soon! I can't wait for many sunny days spent outside with my girl! :)

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!