Sixteen Weeks

Tuesday, September 19, 2017


How far along: 16 weeks 3 days
Gender Prediction: Not a prediction anymore, we now know that it's a girl! Woohoo!
Weight gain: Lost a pound, so I still haven't gained any weight yet.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep hasn't been the greatest because I have been setting my alarm to get up and go to the bathroom every few hours to prevent another ER trip, but I know it won't last forever.
Best moment this week: Totally not pregnancy related, but my niece got to go home from the NICU and it was the best feeling ever!!! As far as pregnancy related, my best moment was getting to attend A Positively Baby Shower with my sisters! Make sure you check out the Positively Oakes Blog and you can read all about it soon!
Worst moment this week: I'm just in that awkward phase of pregnancy where not feeling her move is stressing me out. I know I will be able to feel her soon, but I don't like not having any reassurance that she's okay.
Miss anything: Nothing really! I'm trying my best to embrace every moment of this pregnancy!
Movement: Not much. I've only felt her a handful of times.
Cravings:Spaghetti, milkshakes, sour cream and onion pringles, grilled cheese on sourdough and ALL the fruit!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope! I am not a huge fan of grilled chicken right now but other than that eating is my friend!
Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment and the anatomy scan next month!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!