Seventeen Weeks

Wednesday, September 27, 2017



 
How far along: 17 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: Still no weight gain yet, which I find so odd, considering I'm hungry ALL the time! By this point with Baylee, I had gained 5 pounds, so I have a feeling I'll start gaining soon!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep sucks still because I'm having to set my alarm to get up and pee, but I'm hoping I only have to do that for another week or two.
Best moment this week: I saw my OB and she said my uterus is finally beginning it's rise! Right now the top of my uterus is by my bellybutton. Also, baby had a great heart rate of 138 bpm!
Worst moment this week: I ended up in the ER yet again for urine retention and it was the worst visit. We did, however, find out that the biggest issue is from my bicornuate uterus. The horn of the uterus that baby is in is moving up, but the empty horn is still stuck in my pelvis and that is what is pissing off my bladder all the time. I seriously hope the right side gets the memo soon!
Miss anything: Peeing without having a panic attack.
Movement: A few solid kicks here and there but nothing steady!
Cravings: Fruit, ice cream, strawberry milkshakes, spaghetti with lots of meat sauce, and cereal. Milk is life!
Anything make you queasy or sick: I've actually had a few bouts of nausea this week but nothing lasting.
Looking forward to: My next OB appointment is a week from today!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!