Twenty Eight Weeks

Wednesday, December 13, 2017


How far along: 28 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: 12 pounds
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleeping much better, waking up a few times a night to pee or change positions, but nothing crazy!
Best moment this week: Baylee had her first dance recital, and baby was going crazy during the whole thing! I really think she loved the music. :) So cute!
Worst moment this week: Cleaning up Baylee's throw up when she had the stomach flu on Monday was, by far, one of the hardest things I've ever had to do pregnant! I still can't get the smell out of my nose!
Miss anything: My appetite, I just haven't been very hungry lately.
Movement: Oh yes, I can tell she's getting huge! According to my app she should be around 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long!
Cravings: Nothing really, I have no idea why, but this week I've been kind of forcing myself to eat food. Nothing really sounds good.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: I have another OB appointment today! Can't wait to hear little girl's heartbeat! Every day is one day closer to meeting her! :)


 
Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!