Twenty Seven Weeks

Tuesday, December 5, 2017


How far along: 27 weeks 3 days
Weight gain: 10.5 pounds
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Outie
Sleep: Sleep was going great until I got a cold :( Now I keep waking up congested.
Best moment this week: I found out that I passed my glucose test! I was so worried because I can't imagine having to give up Christmas treats! (My heart goes out to all of you with GD...you are so strong!)
Worst moment this week: Getting sick. Meh. Pregnancy colds are seriously the worst.
Miss anything: Well, it's come down to me having to cut things out of my diet that trigger my heartbur,n so I'm going to desperately miss spaghetti and basically anything with tomato in it. Womp.
Movement: Definitely, she loves to have a dance party right before I fall asleep every night. :)
Cravings: Sweet potatoes. How random is that?
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Only 4 more days until the third trimester! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
 
Until next time! XoXoXo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!