Toddler Christmas Jammies

Monday, December 11, 2017


  

Every year, my mom would get my sisters and me a new pair of Christmas jammies as our "one present" that we were allowed to open on Christmas Eve! I have tried desperately to keep up the tradition with Baylee, but I am such a sucker for cute jams that I always end up giving them to her to start wearing in the beginning of December! There aren't many things in the world cuter than a toddler in cozy Christmas PJs sipping hot chocolate in front of the tree. :) Here are some of my favorite pairs of pajamas for both boys and girls this year: 

1//2//3//4//5

Baylee woke up with the stomach flu in the wee hours of the morning today, so I have never appreciated having so many pairs of cozy jammies for her to wear more. Hopefully my girl is feeling better very soon, because there is so much more Christmas fun to be had over the next two weeks!

Until next time! XoXoXo

2 comments: