Thirty Five Weeks

Thursday, February 1, 2018



How far along: 35 weeks 5 days


Weight gain: 29 pounds


Stretch marks: Nope


Sleep: Insomnia is really bad and I'm getting up multiple times a night. So yeah sleep is terrible. lol


Best moment this week: I was able to squeeze in appointments to get my hair done and a pedicure and it was refreshing and relaxing.


Worst moment this week: Still having constant contractions and pressure, but it's not enough to be "real labor" yet. I'm just a little sick of being in pain all the time. :(


Miss anything: I miss walking instead of waddling. :)


Movement: I feel her legs and feet move and she gets the hiccups a couple times a day.


Cravings: Chipotle (guacamole especially), fish tacos, and donuts


Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope


Looking forward to: Meeting my sweet girl and finding out her birthday!




Until next time! XoXoXo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!