1 Month With Evelyn

Monday, March 15, 2021

 And just like that our littlest love is already 1 month old! It’s absolutely bittersweet...I miss those first few days of newborn bliss SO much, but I also can’t wait to watch her grow into a tiny tot as the year goes on! She just had her 1 month check up on Friday, and she already weighs 8lbs 8oz and is 19.75 inches! Way to grow my little chunk!

After we got home from the hospital, we spent the first few days of Evy’s first month doing lots of cuddling and LOTS of nursing. She was the cluster feeding queen, but since I was recovering from my surgery anyway I didn’t mind one bit. 

Our family and close friends all took turns coming over to the house to meet her, which, not going to lie, is MUCH better than having tons of visitors in the hospital. I wish I knew back with Nat and Bay because things would have been a lot different! We also did our first pics with all three sissies!


Her umbilical stump came off completely at just over 2 weeks, so Evelyn got to take her first real bath! She loves the warm water, but is not a fan of getting out of it. ;)

We finished off the month celebrating my 35th birthday with the three best gifts I’ve ever been given! I love my sissy squad more than I could ever explain!


I love you so much my little Evy Mac! This month with you has been beyond perfect!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!