Three Months With Evelyn

Friday, May 14, 2021




The fourth trimester is officially over, and my girl is 3 months old!  It has been, by far, the fastest 3 months of my life (though the days are long...I wont lie) My little chunka is weighing around 12 pounds now, in size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes. She’s full of smiles and giggles, and thinks her family is just so funny! She’s also currently more obsessed with sleep than any baby I’ve ever met. She takes 3-4 naps a day and sleeps 11-12 hours straight at night. Her big sisters did not start doing that until they were MUCH older, so I wait every day for her the flip the switch and start waking up again! I make a night bottle and stick it in the fridge every single night just in case she changes her mind.

 

Miss Evelyn is fully on formula now, and it’s been such a blessing to both of us. She no longer cries through every meal, and my mental health is so much better. I will definitely miss our breastfeeding days, but happy babies and happy mommies are way more important than breast milk! 


This lazy babe of mine hates having tummy time 95% of the time, so she still hasn’t rolled over, but her neck is getting stronger every day! She has two sit-me-up chairs (one upstairs and one downstairs) and they are her favorite thing ever. She just loves to sit up and see her world! She’s also still a big fan of her swing, but her favorite place to be is in any of our arms. I definitely think that’s a third baby thing, there’s always someone willing to give cuddles! :)






Evelyn ended her third month of life with her first Mother’s Day. It was so wonderful to get to celebrate with all 3 of my perfect girls! 



I love you to the moon and back, my sweet Evy! I can’t wait to see what the next 9 months has in store! Happy 3 months baby girl!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!