Four Months With Evelyn

Tuesday, June 15, 2021




  My tiniest love is four months old, and I am so excited for all the fun that is ahead of us! If I’m being honest, months 3-5 are probably my least favorite of the first year because of the sleep regression and common fussiness of the age, but Evy has made it pretty dang tolerable so far! She was sleeping 12 hours straight at night for 4 weeks, but I knew it wouldn’t last and just recently she started waking up again at least once, but honestly I’ll take it over every 2-3 hours ANY NIGHT! 

She is a growing girl and weighs just over 12 pounds and is 23 inches long. She is in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes now. This month she found her hands and started bringing toys up to her mouth to chew on them! Her pediatrician said she can feel teeth on the way, but my girls tend to spend months teething before a tooth finally erupts, so I’m curious to see how long it takes!        







Evelyn’s favorite things to do are: spend time with her sisters, wiggle around and play with her toys on her playmat, and practice sitting up! She hates the car with a passion, but I am hoping that changes soon, because taking her anywhere is miserable. Other than that though she’s a happy, smiley baby most of the time! She’s perfectly content hanging out in her swing watching everyone move about the house, which is so lovely. Also, just a few days ago she has started to truly giggle and it’s absolutely the sweetest sound!





This month Evy had her first dip in the pool and loved it so much! I know we will have plenty of pool days with her things summer. We also had her baptized in the Catholic Church along with her sister, Natalie, and it was just a perfect day! 





Mommy loves you so much, my Evy! Happy 4 months, beautiful girl!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!