15-18 Month "Must Haves"!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016



It has been so much fun to share all my baby "must haves" with all of you, but this will be my last post of the series. So sad! Hopefully in the near future we will be expecting Baby T #2, and I will have a whole new list to share! :)




We have found that anything with a fatter grip helps Baylee get the food in her mouth with little to no spillage. She's been doing a great job, and can even feed herself yogurt and applesauce!




These bowls are awesome for littles who are just learning to feed themselves. They suction to a smooth surface so that they can master utensils, and it helps to keep bowls on the table for the throw it on the ground or on my head phase!




Another helpful mealtime tool is a plate with dividers. Baylee loves to eat one type of food at a time during a meal so she likes it all organized (her mothers child). She has also recently taken a liking to dip her food, or "dippit" as she says. So, I'll squirt a tiny bit of ranch for her dino nuggets or sour cream for her taco meat in the dipping section in the middle and she goes bonkers!


4. DoodlePro 



This was on Baylee's Christmas list post, and it's making an appearance again, because we love it that much. She plays with this thing every single day, and I love it because she can make art without the mess!





This, too, is making it's second appearance on the blog. I wasn't sure how long I was going to keep Baylee sleeping in her sleepsack, but we are going a year strong now! The XL size fits up to 36 pounds, so there's no need to take her out of it anytime soon. As of right now, I swear it single-handedly is what is keeping her from figuring out how to climb out of her crib, because she is climbing everything else. We use the fleece version right now, and it helps her stay cozy at night without the blanket falling off. I will swear by these things forever!




Baylee loves playing with the foam letters and numbers in the bath tub, and it's a great way to start introducing them to the alphabet and colors!


7. Toddler Radio on Pandora



If you use Pandora for music on your phone, get the "toddler radio" station. It's so much fun, and a great way to remind you of kids songs that you may have forgotten about over the years. Baylee and I did the "Hokey Pokey" for the first time last week, and she was tickled pink! :)





This was another gift that Baylee got for Christmas, and it quickly became her favorite book. She loves to point out the pictures that she recognizes and asks me "Wassat?" if it's something new. It's definitely a book worth buying for beginning talkers. 


I'll try to get all these "must haves" grouped into any easy access scroll bar soon, so that you can look them up based on your baby's age! For now though, excuse me, because I have to sit back and watch this diva grow bigger and bigger before my very eyes *17 crying emojis*!




Until next time! XoXoXo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!