"Love it!" List

Monday, January 4, 2016

This is the hardest Monday of the year, am I right? After being spoiled with two weeks of long weekends with Brian, this week is going to be a tough one to get through. We are trying to stay positive, though, so for my first post of the new year, I thought a "Love it!" List would be appropriate! Here are some of the things I'm loving right now. :)

1. Baylee looking huge in all her big kid clothes!


She got a bunch of new clothes for Christmas, so I have been trying them on her, and I swear she looks like she's headed to preschool. All the tears! I can't believe she'll be 1 1/2 next week!

2. My new planner from the One Spot at Target!


The One Spot is forever my friend! I snatched this little baby for $3.00 and got a set of matching pens for only $1.00. Pink and gold is totally my jam this winter. Speaking of...

3. Pink and Gold

I have been loving on this color combo for a while now, because I plan to do a "big girl" room makeover for Baylee in a "pink and gold princess" theme when she's ready to sleep in a big kid bed. Right now though, I see it popping up everywhere, and I'm obsessed!

This Fairy Dust Dress is perfect for dress up or a photo shoot. Every time The Itty Bitty Boutique restocks it, they sell out super fast, though so you gotta get on it! 

This sequin glitter tutu skirt would be adorable with a light pink shirt with hearts for Valentine's Day! (And then usable with again with a green shirt for St. Patty's!)

I've been eyeing this Gold Dot Dress from Carter's since they released the new line. Pair it with these tights and some pink accessories...so cute!

And for those of you whose daughters will actually keep headbands on, (I envy you so!) this felt flower headband is absolute perfection!

4. Gap has a Disney line! What up?!

I guess I've been living under a rock, because I just found out that Gap carries Disney clothes for littles! Two of my favorite things...I feel like I hit the jackpot!
5. New Clean Eats!

We are going to try to eat more clean, so I've been pinning some recipes on Pinterest. I can't wait to try these chicken fajita stuffed peppers.

6. Story of This Life
 
I've been following Story of This Life for quite a while now, and everything Esther posts on there about parenting is totally on point. She totally cracks me up! This video about Toddler Rules is my favorite!

Make it a great week everyone!

Until next time! XoXoXo
 
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!