Friday Favorites: Be Mine, Valentine!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Friday! With Valentine's Day being only 3 weeks away, I thought this week's Friday Favorites should be my picks for the season of love. :)




I have been completely obsessed with these matching Mama and Mini "I Got You Babe" shirts since they released right after Christmas! What a perfect way to match your little Valentine!

I ordered Baylee this Hello Brand shirt and it's supposed to ship later this week! Hello has the softest shirts, and I love their simple designs. 

Not sure why, but I'm totally loving on donut prints this year! Maybe it's because I'm trying to be healthier, so it's a way to get my sweet fix in without actually eating it. ;) These super cute donut leggings are at Target and only $6.00! 

There is some awesome V-Day gear for boys too! For your little dude, I love this handsome little "Heartbreaker" pullover and pant set from Carter's. 

Can't forget the Mamas! I'll be rocking this pink XoXo Tee on Valentine's Day this year, and hopefully sipping copious amounts of hazelnut coffee from a new mug! I love this "love you a latte" one from Kohl's. (Half off right now!) 

Also, I know I've shared my love for Candelle's before, but not only do they have a new Valentine's line right now; they also just released their "Punny Candles" and they have to be my favorite yet! With sayings like "I donut know what I'd do without you" and "I like you a waffle lot", they're the perfect gift for a friend or family member this year!

Baylee has been having fun getting an early start on making some Valentine's for our special family members...bless this girl and her little festive heart! <3




Until next time! XoXoXo








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!