Nineteen Weeks

Thursday, October 12, 2017


How far along: 19 weeks 5 days
Weight gain: Finally gained a pound, and I am so proud of it! :) I definitely feel like I am having a much healthier pregnancy this time around.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is getting better. I'm waking up about every 3 hours now, but I think I'm getting used to it. As long as I get a short afternoon nap while Baylee naps I'm good to go!
Best moment this week: Baylee got into bed with me yesterday morning and asked if she could "lay on her baby softly". Insert tears here!
Worst moment this week: Nothing terrible besides awful constipation (totally TMI I know...) and a few headaches here and there.
Miss anything: Turkey sandwiches
Movement: Still feeling her randomly every day. She weighs about a half a pound now and is the size of a mango!
Cravings: Milk, fruit, Vitamin Water, water in general (is that a thing? I'm always thirsty...) spaghetti, and salad. Sometimes I crave sweets, but my stomach always hurts so bad after I eat anything high in sugar.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Sugary food makes me feel yucky, but I still eat it here and there.
Looking forward to: My anatomy scan is a week from today! I can't wait to have new pictures of baby girl to share next week!
 
Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!