Twenty One Weeks

Thursday, October 26, 2017




How far along: 21 weeks 5 days
Weight gain: 4 pounds
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In, but starting to get really flat!
Sleep: Sleep is great! Waking up a couple times a night, but nothing terrible.
Best moment this week: Our anatomy scan was amazing! It was so great to hear that everything with baby girl is normal and see how big she's gotten!
Worst moment this week: No complaints really, I feel great!
Miss anything: I want a turkey sandwich from Which Wich soooo bad!
Movement: Baby has started having little dance parties. :) At our scan she was 10 inches long and weighed 13 ounces, but that was a week ago now, so she should be even bigger!
Cravings: Apples with peanut butter, milkshakes, and cereal
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing really!
Looking forward to: I have an OB appointment next week, and we are also starting to get things going for my baby shower in a few weeks!

And just because Miss Baylee wanted to be in my picture this week, here is my little PJ and rainboot clad chick! ;)
 


 
Until next time! XoXoXo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!