Brian's First Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Today was hubby's first Father's Day, and we had such a blast! We started off the morning having breakfast with his parents and my Dad, Papa, and sisters at the Lodge. It's one of our favorite restaurants and it was so nice to spend some time with all of the best dads ever! :)




Watching how much Baylee loves her Daddy is one of my favorite things ever. They have a very special bond, and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man to help me raise our baby girl. There's no one else in the world that I would rather tackle parenting with!


After breakfast, we spent the day just hanging out. We watched a few Disney movies and played on the living room floor with Baylee. It was very relaxing, and some much needed down time with our girl. Dinner time rolled around and I had every intention of making some bomb tacos, but it's been about 104 degrees up here and cooking in a hot kitchen just did not sound like any fun. So, I convinced Brian to go to Steak'N'Shake instead. We got burgers and shakes and are both currently regretting it, but at the time they were oh, so delicious! ;)





I'm one lucky wifey!

Thank you, babe, for everything...I know I don't tell you enough! You are an outstanding father, and watching you fall more in love with Baylee everyday has been one of the highlights of my life! I love you forever, and ever...amen! 

XoXoXo













No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!