Friday Favorites: Shop Small!

Friday, November 20, 2015

With the Christmas shopping season going in to full effect starting with Black Friday next week, I'd thought I would post a few of my favorite "Small Shops" for some gifting ideas! I am definitely a supporter of a lot of name brand goods, but I have a special place in my heart for small shops and handmade. A lot of the shop owners are SAHMs, just like me, and decided to use their talents to make a few bucks. So, when you shop small, your money isn't just going to a huge corporation; it's putting Christmas dinner on the table or buying christmas presents for the kids in these families. :)

I don't get to shop as often as I would like to at these shops, but when I do, their products never disappoint! Here is Baylee at Bass Pro last night rocking her moccasins from Wright Design Co. They are my favorite shop ever for baby moccasins and have a lot of cute colors to choose from! (And you seriously can't beat the price!)



For knotted headbands (for baby and mama!), I love Mint and Arrows. The headbands I have ordered from them are top quality and they have the cutest prints to choose from!  Here is Baylee modeling her pink polka dot headband when she was 9 months old. (Um, baby fever much?!)



I have a few favorite shops for graphic tees. Sweetees is where I got my favorite "Minnie is My Homegirl" shirt for Baylee, and we get compliments on it every time she wears it to Disneyland! They also have a bunch of other cute slogans, and you can get them on raglans and hoodies as well. 

Glitter Ever After has the best Disney shirts for mamas and minis! I am dying to get the mermaid shirts for Baylee and I to wear to Disney this spring/summer. Another fav for the Holiday Season, "Reindeers Are Better Than People." Heart eyes!

Hello Apparel has shirts, sweatshirts, and onesies for the whole family to match! Their "I'm So Tired" for mama and "I'm Not Tired" for baby are the cutest twinsie set ever. :)

Loved By Hannah and Eli is who carries my beloved "Mama Bear" shirts. They also have "Papa Bear", "Baby Bear", etc. I could seriously rock a "Mama Bear" shirt all day every day!

Here is Bay sporting "Minnie is My Homegirl"



I adore the onesie, baby leggings, and bow sets they have at Three Sweet Limes. You better believe if we ever have another baby girl (God willing!!!) she will be getting a set for all of her first holidays.

Free Babes Handmade has the most precious handmade bows I have ever seen. I need to get Baylee some of the pigtail sets for her ever growing piggie tails that I am in love with! You can get all of their bows either on a clip or on a headband for little babes.

We're not going to be able to afford it this year, but either for her birthday or next Christmas I want to get Baylee one of the handmade dolls from Sew Many Pretties soooo bad! I think they are absolutely precious, and I know she would just love her to pieces. :)

Of course, I have my favorite shops for gifts for all the lovely ladies in your life too! Candelles makes the yummiest smelling soy wax candles ever and they come in the prettiest labeled jars. (And they have a scent called "Santa's Cookies"...just sayin'...)

 Twinkle Twinkle Lil' Jar has coffee cups, wine glasses, and mason jars with fun sayings and lots of glitter. Love them! I need the "I Run on Coffee and Kisses" mug in my life for sure!

I hope this guide helps you get started on doing some small shop shopping this year. Next Saturday is Shop Small Saturday, but you don't have to wait until then...a lot of these shops are having sales and deals going on already that you really can't beat! 

Comment if you have any favorite shops of your own! I love finding new ones!

Until next time! XoXoXo





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!