Baylee's Easter Basket

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easter is one of those holidays that is just so much more fun with a kiddo! And even though she's still not really going to "get it" this year, I am so excited for Baylee to wake up on Easter morning and see her Easter basket and find all the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid for her. ;)
In case you need some ideas, here are some of the things that Baylee will be finding in her Easter Basket this year.



This year, I went with kind of a "summer's coming!" theme, because I am so excited for warm weather and to get Baylee back in the pool! She will be having an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party in July, and since it's going to be a pool party, I figured this mermaid bathing suit and Ariel beach towel would be perfect. Also, I got her name embroidered on the beach towel, and it turned out adorable.

I love putting rolled up clothes in Easter baskets because not only are they a great gift, but they make for a colorful space filler. I let Brian pick out her outfit this year and he went with this watermelon shirt and these bermuda shorts. What can I say? The man's taste is improving! ;)

I just ordered some more bows from Harper Blake Bowtique, so if they come in time I will be stuffing them in the basket as well. I am floored by the quality and cuteness of their bows, and I think it's safe to say they will be my official bow "go-to" from now on!

For the fun stuff, I found this Easter egg chalk that is going to blow Baylee's mind. Shes never played with chalk before, so I can't wait to take her outside and tell her it's okay to draw on the ground! I also found a bunny bubble wand and some Disney Princess crayons in the dollar section. I was trying to find an Easter themed book that I really liked, but nothing spoke to me. I came across this "Animals" book, and even though it's not Easter, I fell in love! It has pictures of all different kinds of animals, and I know Baylee will love looking at each page and telling me what animal she sees.

What's an Easter basket without some goodies? I try not to give Baylee any candy, but on this special occasion she'll be getting her first pack of pink Peeps bunnies. I also found an adorable Easter tumbler (similar here) that she can use for her drink at breakfast that morning.

I can't believe Easter is less than two weeks away! What is the Easter Bunny bringing to your littles this year?

Until next time! XoXoXo

 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!