Friday Favorites: Red, White, & Cute

Friday, June 24, 2016


I can't believe we are already going to be celebrating Independence Day this next coming weekend! The 4th of July is a big holiday in our house. We are avid patriots and love showing pride for our country. So, we always decorate the whole house, and of course, the baby. (Who isn't such a baby anymore, waahhh.) Here are my favorite things for all the little firecrackers this year:

I'm obsessed with this chambray star dress. I haven't picked it up for Baylee yet, but I think she may need it. It's perfect to wear all summer long, and we all know I have heart eyes for anything chambray.

I recently picked up this Happy and Free shirt from OshKosh for Baylee, and I think it would look so cute paired with these Old Navy shorts

For swimming and other water fun, I love this two piece swimsuit from Baby Gap. They even have matching flip flops! Doesn't get much cuter!

Of course, we can't forget accessories. I already got this Bomb Pop Bow from Harper Blake Boutique and I'm in love with how cute it is. (It comes with and without tails.) And no patriotic beauty is complete without a pair of Star Sunglasses! All you need now are some of these adorable star sparklers from Tops Malibu and you're set to have a sparkly 4th! :)

What are everyone's plans for Independence Day this year? I, for one, have no idea what we are actually doing, but I know we will make it fun and exciting for Baylee!

Here's a pic of my patriotic princess from last year! Where did this tiny little almost 1 year old go?!


Until next time! XoXoXo

 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!