Love List

Tuesday, October 16, 2018


It's been forever since I posted a love list on the blog, so I decided it was about time I did one! For those of you who are new readers; every so often I like to post a list of random things I am currently loving just for fun. I used to do it monthly, so I'm really going to try to do that again. :)

1. Cozy fall blankets! I have gotten a few blankets off Amazon this season, and they're awesome. I never thought about ordering blankets off there until recently, but I am so glad I did because they shipped fast (love Prime forever!) and they were a great deal! I got this one and this one.

2. New "Soup Sunday" recipes! Brian's schedule has been all over the place, so I haven't been able to do Soup Sunday this year, but I definitely want to start making a different soup weekly on one of the nights he is home. I just saw an episode of "The Pioneer Woman", and she made this hamburger soup, and I was absolutely drooling. I also want to make this stuffed pepper soup, because stuffed peppers is one of my favorite meals! 

3. I went shopping with my Mom and sisters recently, and each of us got a pair of these jeans, and we are obsessed. Seriously, you need them in your life. They are very forgiving, so soft and comfortable, and on sale right now! 

4. Cat & Jack plaid shirts. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my post about a week ago of the girls wearing these shirts at the pumpkin patch. I love them so much, and I decided they need all the plaid! 



5. Halloween meals! I have been trying to add a little Halloween flare to any meals we have been having at home lately. Sometimes it's as simple as cutting out some garlic toast into a ghost shape, and tonight we made mummy alfredo pasta! Comment with any fun ideas!


6. My JORD watch! Brian has had a JORD watch for a little over a year now, but I just got my first one, and now I totally get what the hype is about! I am not a huge watch or jewelry person, but this watch is so comfortable that sometimes I forget I even have it on. I also love how stylish it is and that I can wear it dressed up or dressed down. Right now, I am hosting a giveaway so make sure you click here to enter so that you can get a JORD watch of your own! 


Also, is anyone else as excited as I am that Halloween is only two weeks away?! Bring on the candy! ;)

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!