Christmas Pictures 2018

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Since I am so very excited about our new house, I asked our photographer to do the unthinkable this year and take our Christmas pictures inside the house...on a cloudy day! She completely made it happen though, and our shoot was not only magical, but the most relaxed and stress-free ever. In-home shoots are officially life!

If you are local to the inland empire, and need a photographer, Sarah Krieg (@sarahkrieg) is absolutely amazing! She made us feel like we were just hanging out having a good time instead of doing a structured photo shoot, and she's great with the kiddos and babies! Along with our beautiful pics, she made us the sweetest video which you can watch here. I will cherish this entire shoot forever, Sarah, I can't thank you enough!

So, without further ado, I present The Tibbetts Family Christmas Pictures 2018...

 










































 So obsessed! And this was just a selection of all the gorgeous shots we received! Aren't they perfect??
Let me know what you think of both the pics and video in the comments!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!