Fall Bucket List 2019!

Monday, September 23, 2019


Happy first day of Fall, friends!

Every year, I post a bucket list for each season, and I think this is easily my favorite list yet! 

Fall Bucket List 

1. Have weekly apple cider floats.
2. Bake a new pumpkin muffin recipe.
3. Visit the pumpkin patch.
4. Watch "Hocus Pocus" and our other favorite Halloween movies multiple times. 
5. Make a new soup for dinner every Sunday.
6. Carve pumpkins.
7. Go to a trunk-or-treat or other Halloween event.
8. Make s'mores in our fire pit for dessert one night.
9. Bake an apple pie. (I've never made one, and I'm determined this year!)
10. Drink a hot caramel apple cider from Starbucks.
11. Do a random act of kindness.
12. Have a chili and cornbread night.
13. Take the girls on a nature walk in the mountains.
14. Host a beautiful Thanksgiving. 
15. Soak in all the moments of this magical season!

What's on your Fall bucket list this year??

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!